For those who are awake!
Discount -15%
We use cookies
We use cookies to optimize our website. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our use of cookies.
New design
Control panel
  • Русский
  • Українська
  • English
  • UAH
  • USD
  • RUB
  • EUR
  • 0-800-307-307 Hotline
  • +38 (044) 392-74-33 Kiev
  • +38 (057) 728-39-00 Kharkiv
  • +38 (056) 794-38-31 Dnipro
  • +38 (032) 229-58-93 Lviv
  • +38 (048) 738-57-70 Odessa
  • +38(093) 170-15-42  Life
  • +38 (067) 400-88-44 Kievstar
  • +1(888)393-24-51  USA, Toll free
  • +44(131)507-01-14  Great Britain
  • +7 (499) 348-28-61 Moscow

1.1.6. Change of account owner data

The procedure for changing account owner data is intended for the following situations:

  • During registration, incomplete details of the account owner were indicated (for example, only the first name without the last name).
  • Clear errors or typographical errors were made in the account holder's details when registering.
  • There has been a change in the name of the owner of the account (for example, marriage, divorce, change of name at will) and there is a document confirming this.

Submission of a request to change data is performed in the section "Personal data "On the"Basic information».

To submit a request for a data change, fill out and submit the form:

  • «Full name»- specify the correct full name that should be used in your account.
  • «Identity document»- attach a scanned copy of your identity document. This can be a passport, driver's license, international passport, etc.
  • «User photo with document in hand»- attach your photo with the previous document in hand. The photo must clearly show your face and identity document. The document must be expanded so that it is possible to distinguish between the name and photo of the owner.
    Images changed in the graphics editor are not considered.
  • «Proof of payment or confirmation of change of name»- attach a confirmation of payment for our services or a document confirming the change of name. In case of a change in the full name (marriage, divorce, change of the full name of your own free will, etc.), you must provide a scanned copy of the supporting document (marriage certificate, court decision, etc.). In case of incorrect full name, you need to attach a confirmation of payment for our services, it may be:
    • Card or online banking - a screenshot of a transaction, a payment receipt generated by the bank.
    • Bank cash desk - scanned copy of the receipt.
    • Screenshot of a letter, SMS or our control panel confirming payment for services is not.
  • «Cause»- describe the reason for specifying incorrect full names during registration.